At this time, Motus Rehabilitation will remain open!
We are closely monitoring CDC and State recommendations/ guidelines and are taking extensive safety precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We kindly ask that all patients adhere to the following precautions:
• If you are feeling any COVID-19 symptoms, such as cough, difficulty breathing or fever, please call ahead to postpone your appointment and seek medical attention by your primary care physician.
• Shield your cough or sneeze in your upper arm.
• Please refrain from bringing others to your appointment whenever possible to reduce the risk of potential exposure.
• Please practice social distancing in our waiting rooms. We are also limiting the number of patients allowed in waiting areas so you may be asked to wait in your car and check in on your mobile device. We will call you when your session is ready.
• When you are called back for your therapy session, please wash your hands before and after your appointment.