At Motus Rehabilitation, we have been working hard throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to provide safe care in a secure environment to all of our Physical and Occupational Therapy patients, because YOU are our top priority.
Everyone is eager to get back to work and their daily activities once the stay home order is lifted, and we can help you with that! Our clinics are taking extra precautions to make sure our patients have the best experience possible.
- All staff are screened for COVID symptoms daily at the beginning of their shift
- Therapists and staff wear masks and gloves when treating patients in-office
- Therapists and staff wash their hands before treating each patient
- Surfaces are disinfected between every patient
- Waiting room sizes are limited to observe social distancing
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the clinics for quick use
How Can You Help?
For appointments scheduled in-office, we are asking the follow of our patients:
- Face masks should be worn when entering any of our buildings. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with one.
- If you are feeling any COVID symptoms, such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please call ahead to rescheduled your appointment and seek medical attention from your primary care physician.
- Shield your cough or sneeze in your upper arm.
- Refrain from bringing others with you to your appointment whenever possible.
- While in the waiting room, continue to practice social distancing. You may also be asked to wait in your car and check in on your mobile device. You will be called when your appointment is ready. If you brought someone to your appointment with you, they may be asked to wait in your vehicle during your appointment.
- When in the exam room, please wash your hands before and after your appointment.
Still Unsure About In-Person Visits?
That’s OK! If you are still weary about coming into the clinic for your therapy session, feel free to contact your closest location and speak with one of our patient access representatives. Our staff can walk you through the whole process so that you feel more comfortable with your visit. We are also still offering telemedicine to applicable patients. It may be possible for you to come in-office for an initial visit, then continue subsequent appointments over telemedicine.